|You see a small town, Yowyn. You remember fondly the smell of the soil.|
- General Vendor
- Goods Vendor
- Horse Master
lame horse 1073 gold, available at level 1 wild horse 1637 gold, available at level 1 Noyel horse 2500 gold, available at level 10 Yowyn horse 3610 gold, available at level 20 wild horse 4802 gold, available at level 30 Giraffe 13508 gold, available at level 70 (Elona+ only)
- Lots of vegetables growing on the ground, which you can eat for free like the bread sticks found in bakeries.
- Be careful, as some of these crops may be cursed.
- <Tam> the Cat Hater
- Gives the Cat House quest.
- <Gwen> the Innocent
- You cannot talk to her. She just follows you around town.
- Since she is a named NPC and there is no karma penalty for killing NPCs you can't talk to, many players repeatedly kill Gwen as an easy way of raising Museum Rank.
- Another reason to kill her is that, perhaps ironically, she may rarely drop the secret treasure of the saint.
- <Gilbert> the Carnel
- Gives the Defense Line quest to those with sufficient fame.
- I think it's supposed to be colonel instead of carnel?
- <Ainc> the Novice Knight
- Gives the Novice Knight quest.
What's unique in Mobile?
- Harvest carrots, herbs, tangerines, and flowers.
- Farm Tool Crafting table and Fairy's Cauldron – Both are unique crafting tables. In the top-left corner of town.
- Dungeon: frontline (level 3-6)
- Dungeon: sin forest (level 3-5)
- Dungeon: warehouse (level 4-7)
- See also Town Achievements for town specific quests.
- Talk to random 'farmer' NPCs for a chance to go to the material gathering dungeon, Gathering Fields.
- Farm Tool Crafting table
- Fairy's Cauldron
- Altar to Kumiromi of Harvest
- tax box
- vault ATM
- cooking tool (lv 2.5)
- carpenter tools
- sewing tools
- <Tam> the cat hater - Gives you a quest to kill cats in his basement. (Dungeon level 29)
- <Gwen> the innocent - Gwen is an orphan girl who will sell you fish after completing her quest. Befriending Gwen is a Yowyn Town Achievement.
- <Aix> the mask - Gives "Superhero" quest.
- <Will> the elder - Gives "Minotaur Nest" quest. (dungeon level 24)
- <Garnish> the beggar - Gives multiple quests.
- <Laura> the Agriculture Expert - Found above Carrot field. After you rescue her, she gives multiple quest lines, including "Genetic Modification Plan" quest. You will be given a Farm and Ranch deed during her quests.
- <Nisa> the swordsman - Can become ally.
Side Quests in Mobile
See Quests (mobile) for details.
- Quest “Retrieve Laura”
- Quest "Genetic Modification Plan":
- Quest:“Ask Degas”
- Quest: “Ask Gwen”
|Towns||Derphy · Larna · Lumiest · Noyel · Palmia · Port Kapul · Vernis · Yowyn|
|Dungeons||Ancient Castle · Crypt of the Damned · Dragon's Nest · Lesimas · Minotaur's Nest · Mountain Pass · Puppy Cave · Pyramid · Tower of Fire · Yeek's Nest · Fort of Chaos (Beast) · Fort of Chaos (Collapsed) · Fort of Chaos (Machine) · The Void|
|Other||Your Home · Cyber Dome · The Embassy · The Graveyard · The Mansion of Younger Sister · Miral and Garok's Workshop · The Truce Ground · Jail · Show House · North Tyris South Border|
|Deeds||Farm · Discarded ranch · Dungeon · Museum · Ranch · Shop · Storage House|
|Elona+||Doujou · Abode of Witch · The Adventure Seminar · Devil Cape|