I've seen card decks in some of the moongate houses before, but there's not yet a way to use them in the actual game yet, is there? Also, is there a way to determine the value of a card for the museum? PratzStrike 20:05, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
- Actually, I'm looking at a deck in a general store as I'm typing this. Surprised the hell out of me. It might be stupidly rare.--Tehngion 08:44, 2 August 2008 (UTC)
- Probably is. Pick it up, check it out, let's hear what you find to do with it here. PratzStrike 17:26, 2 August 2008 (UTC)
- There are very rare item, a card deck in which you can add all the cards and compose a colored deck. I only saw it once in the general vendor. sirylcat 8:31, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
- A lot of the cards end up in the "other" category and can't be put into the deck you use (at least, what exists of the card system). The trading card demo (F3) shows the only cards you can "put in" are putit, red putit, rabbit, slime, and <Whom dwell in vanity>.
- Have you tried 1.14? 'cause I currently have a deck, bought from the general vendor of Yowyn, and added a lot of cards in it. - Sirylcat 03:14, 14 August 2008 (UTC)
I added the paragraph about decks. I need some confirmation, however. First, is there really no way to remove cards from decks? Second, I assumed that decks weren't fully implemented yet. Is there any possible use for a deck?--Tehngion 20:38, 14 August 2008 (UTC)
- As far as I know, there are no way to remove cards from the deck. And I doubt if there would be any way to use the decks for now, other than to collect them for later version. - Sirylcat 23:52, 17 August 2008 (UTC)