|ノイエル Noi eru|
|You see Noyel. The laughters of children travel from the playground.|
Noyel is in the snowy area in the far east. Quests to deliver to or from here are often worth a great deal of money. It is also the only town with a sister. Unshackling the fire giant is not recommended; however, it can be highly profitable for someone with decent levels of speed and strong fire resistance.
To the east of the large church is a Holy Well, which has a much higher chance to raise a stat's potential or grant Wishes. Do not attempt to refill it using the normal mixing method; doing so will only yield the message stating that the holy well has been tainted.
- General Vendor
- Magic Vendor
- Moyer the Crooked's Shop
- Primarily stocks regular and engagement rings and amulets at gouged prices.
- Holy Well
- The holy well is a special fountain, with a higher chance to grant stat potential increases and wishes.
- If you have -30 or fewer karma, you may buy an indulgence to restore your karma. Note that Noyel does have guards, so getting to the sister may be a challenge. If you have the mining skill or enough patience to mine, just enter the town from the east side where there are no guards and break your way into the church.
- Dangerous medal
- Festival of Jure (Xmas edition and later only)
- Moyer the Crooked
- Sells amulets and rings, mainly. If you unshackle Ebon, he will usually be the first to die. Unlike the other NPCs below, he is not a unique NPC.
- Ebon the Fire Giant
- <Moyer> the Crooked keeps the fire giant shackled up, and for a good reason. If you unshackle the giant (by opening the shackles next to him) then he will escape and burn everything in his path. He will never go after you deliberately, though, and an infinite number of Palmian elite guards and tourists will spawn to fight him (and lose, probably); the combined factors means that with a strong fire resistance you can dodge in and out of the havoc and grab everything of value that killed NPCs drop. Whilst he is keeping everyone busy you may also consider doing some looting using Pickpocket.
- Lonely <Pael>
- You can give her potions of cure corruption as part of the Mother's Illness quest.
- Pael's Mom <Lily>
- The... star... in question in the quest Mother's Illness. You can talk to her to check her condition, and to get the option to finish the quest once all is done.
What's unique in Mobile?
- Souvenir vendor
- Dungeon: Glacier (level 50) - talk to sister <Theresa>
- Iron ore pile – requires mining skill
- See also Town Achievements for town specific quests.
- Tax box
- noble upright piano (NPC level 30) and grand piano (NPC level 30)
- cooking tool (level 4 and 8)
- gacha machine (blue)
- altar to Jure of healing
- Alchemy tool
- Holy well
- vault atm
- <Pic> the snowman – A giant sentient snowman. Gives you a quest.
- <Moen> the juggler – Sells rings, amulets, and supplies. Also gives snow for crafting. Upgrading his shop is a Town Achievement. In Elona PC, he is named “Moyer the crooked”.
- <Hayes Johnson> the nun - Sells indulgences. Can remove Good/Evil Treasure traits.
- Sister <Theresa> - Gives access to Great Glacier dungeon. (Lvl 45). Faith shortcut service (Use multiple Scroll of faith at once,)
Side Quests in Mobile
See Quests (mobile) page for details.
- “Send the love Letter to Lily”
- “Theresa send gift to Queen”
|Towns||Derphy · Larna · Lumiest · Noyel · Palmia · Port Kapul · Vernis · Yowyn|
|Dungeons||Ancient Castle · Crypt of the Damned · Dragon's Nest · Lesimas · Minotaur's Nest · Mountain Pass · Puppy Cave · Pyramid · Tower of Fire · Yeek's Nest · Fort of Chaos (Beast) · Fort of Chaos (Collapsed) · Fort of Chaos (Machine) · The Void|
|Other||Your Home · Cyber Dome · The Embassy · The Graveyard · The Mansion of Younger Sister · Miral and Garok's Workshop · The Truce Ground · Jail · Show House · North Tyris South Border|
|Deeds||Farm · Discarded ranch · Dungeon · Museum · Ranch · Shop · Storage House|
|Elona+||Doujou · Abode of Witch · The Adventure Seminar · Devil Cape|