A list of Items of Elona Mobile of significance.
- Gold - the main currency in Elona Mobile.
- Platinum coin - Used to train Skill potential from Trainers.
- Diamonds - Rare In-game currency. Can be used in the Mystic Diamond Shop and other premium shops.
- Small medal - Valuable currency used at Miral and Garok's Workshop.
- Skin Tickets - Used in the Skin Shop.
- Rift Particles - Collected in Rift Dungeon. Used in Rift Shop.
- Void Stones - Found in Void Space dungeon. Use at Void Shop.
- Fishing Vouchers - Used in Fishing Shop. Earn by joining Fishing Association the submiting fishes.
- Badges - Gold and Silver Badges are obtained from events. Used in Badges shop. When the shop resets, all unused badges turn into gold coins.
- Golden Apples - Used in Treasure Shop to buy past God's Treasures.
- Girl Coin - Used at Wishing Well and Egg gachas in place of diamonds.
- Film Roll - Used to skip ads.
- Draw Tickets - Used at Wealth Trove in place of diamonds.
- Nefia Coin - Earned by resetting Nefia Points. Used to sign and upgrade Pacts in the Nefia Covenant interface.
- Tokens- Used in blue, purple and gold Gacha machines and also to buy and upgrade the commercial street.
- Casino Chip - Found in Material box. Used to play Blackjack.
- Wood Blocks - Used in Furniture Shop.
- Cash voucher - Gifted at the end of the beta as a refund after the Beta reset, can be used in place of real money for purchases 1 voucher = 0.01 Dolar
Weapons and Armor
- Check Equipment (mobile).
- Ehekatl Statue - Grants 2500 turns of Lucky Day buff. Obtained from a dream.
- Opatos of Earth statue - Refreshes random dungeons on the world map. Obtained from pyramid quest.
- Lulwy of Wind statue - Changes the current weather. Obtained from Rachel's Book quest.
- Jure of Healing Statue - Cures Insanity (Resets groups Sanity level to 0). Obtained from Lumiest Sewerage quest.
- Lulwy's gem stone of god speed - When used, grants the user an extra 70 speed for 18 turns. Has a cooldown time of 2h. Given by Lulwy of Wind as a reward for worship.
- Kumiromi's gem stone of rejuvenation - When used, the plant under you advances a stage of growth instantly or revives dead plant. Cooldown time of 6 minutes per charge, can store up to 20 charges. Given by Kumiromi of Harvest as a reward for worship.
- Secret treasure of Ehekatl- Gives permanent equipment enchantment bonus. Using it gives you an acquired Feat (Lucky Breath) that increases the chance of you finding better quality items. Given by Ehekatl of Luck as a reward for worship.
- Secret treasure of Jure - Using it gives you an acquired Feat (Calmness) that causes your Sanity to decrease faster -- i.e., you will recover from being insane more quickly. Given by Jure of Healing as a reward for worship.
- Secret treasure of Itzpalt - Using it gives you an acquired Feat that improves elemental spells you cast by +25%. Given by Itzpalt of Element as a reward for worship.
- Secret treasure of Opatos - Using it gives you an acquired Feat (No Pain) that reduces physical damage you take by -10%. Given by Opatos of Earth as a reward for worship.
- Secret treasure of saint - Grants a Feat that raises Karma limit by 20 (for a total upper limit of 40 karma maximum). Does not stack. Overwrites the feat from the Secret treasure of the Wicked when used. Occasionally dropped by Gwen the innocent.
- Secret Treasure of the Wicked - Grants a feat that lowers Karma limit by 20 (for a total upper limit of 0 karma maximum) and reduces all Karma losses by 25%. As Karma adjustments are always truncated (rounded down), this means losses of one point no longer incur any penalty at all. Does not stack. Overwrites the feat from the Secret treasure of Saint when used.
- Check the God's Treasures page.
Utility Items and Tools
- Pickaxe - Lets you dig walls if you have Mining Skill.
- Work Hammer - Used during a tutorial quest to break a gate in Vernis, no other use.
- Lockpick - Lets you lockpick chests and safes.
- Strap - A leash and collar. This item allows you to keep your allies from wandering too far away.
- Stethoscope - Lets you see your ally's health bar.
- Disguise set - Temporarily negates effects of negative Karma.
- Whistle - Used to wake up sleeping NPCs without losing Karma.
- Monster Ball - Captures allies at low health.
- Fireproof Blanket - If in your inventory, it protects equipment from damage by fire. Has a limited number of uses. Getting more will sum the total charges.
- Coldproof Blanket - If in your inventory, it protects equipment from damage by cold. Has a limited number of uses. Getting more will sum the total charges.
- Portable Shelter - Keeps you safe during bad weather. Let's you train with a dummy.
- First Aid Kit - Resurrects you immediately with no penalty.
- Garok's Hammer - Convert Blue equipment into Purple or Orange, while adding +2 enhancement and adding new enchantments.
- Drill - Add a socket slot to equipment. Max of one used per equipment
- Rune Knife - Remove a rune from a socket slot in equipment.
- God's Mark - Automatically receive one after converting to any God. Use it to "Preach" to NPC. Not to be confused with 'gods marks' which are used to upgrade God's Treasures.
See Potions (mobile) for common potions.
Rods allow you to cast spells without needing to learn spells from books or raise magic skills. Rods have a limited number of uses. Obtaining additional rods of the same type adds charges to the first rod in your inventory. For Fishing rods, see Fishing (mobile).
Some spells can only be found in rods.
- Rod of Domination - Attempts to dominate a target, making them your ally. Unique monsters, dungeon bosses, boss versions of common monsters and NPCs that you can speak to cannot be dominated. Available from Miral and Garok's Workshop for 20 Small medals. Chance of dominating monsters increases with possession of a Fairy Heart. This items currently is worse in every way to a monster ball.
- Summon Contingency - Collect 40 stones of the same color to summon an ally.
- Unicorn Horn - Sold by Souvenir vendors, restores your sanity.
- Kumiromi's Secret EXP - Red Potion. Gives 1 Feat point. Void Space reward or rare drop from Fairy.
- Blue Capsule Drag - Red potion. Recovers SP. Rare drop from Robber-Gang Thug and Magician.
- Mine - Trap. Rare drop from Mine Dog.
- Book of Resurrection - Orange scroll. Resurrect an ally or NPC. Rare drop from Mummy, Lesser Mummy, Greater Mummy
- Rabbit's Tail - Red food. Add a small amount of Luck EXP. Rare drop from Rabbit.
- Panacea Treasures - Treasure shards that increase a ally's skill EXP. Can't be used on main character.
- Potent Treasure (Increases STR)
- Acute Treasure (Increases PERC)
- Agile Treasure (Increases DEX)
- Firm Treasure (Increases Will)
- Wise Treasure (Increases Magic)
- Sturdy Treasure (Increases CON)
See the page Crafting tools for a list of crafting recipes.
Materials Box items
Other items in your Material Box below crafting materials.
- Evolution Stone - Used to evolve allies. Obtained from Test Grounds.
- Evolution Gene - Used to evolve allies. Obtained from Gacha Machines, using Love Potion on allies or events.
- Universal card - Used for Special Training for any ally. Obtained from Test Grounds.
- Crystal - Used for Ultimates.
- Raw Crystal - Used for Ultimates
- Pure Crystal - Used for Ultimates.
- Stat Essence - Used for Ultimates
- Eye of darkness - Used to reset the Nefia Covenant more than once per day.
- Rainbow Scale - Earn in Fishing contests.
- Dimension Keys (Green, Blue, Purple, Orange) - Used in Ark Ruins to enter another dimension.
- Rune Knife - Removes runes from equipment.
- Speed Particle - Used on the Incubator to speed up egg hatching by +5 min.
Furniture and Decorations
- ATM/Vault - Must buy a Bank Card to use. Gold stored in the ATM doesn't count towards taxes and is not lost on death. Increase limit by raising Great Adventurer Level.
- Notice Board - Also called Town Board or Quest Board. This is where NPCs post Jobs.
- Achievement Board - Earn rewards and breeding permits.
- Chairs - You can rest on any chair in the game, from the stool up to the Royal Throne.
- Beds - You can sleep on any bed in the game, from the sleeping bag up to the Happy Bed.
- Altars - Where you pray and give offerings to a god.
- Gaming Table - Gamble with Casino Chips.
- Gacha Machine - Use Blue, Purple, and Gold Coins to draw items.
- Teller Machine - If it is in one of your deed buildings, you can use it to interact with the building. For example, you can select which animal to breed in your ranch.
- Salary Chest - Comes with the Beggar Cave. Replacement can be bought in Embassy. Gives your salary and taxes on server reset.
- Freezer - Lets you store 10 food stacks. Must be used on a deeded property.
- Cooler Box - Lets you store 4 food stacks and suspends their rotting process. Can use from inventory.
- Treadmill - Can slightly train your main stats.
- Surgical Table - In Cyber Dome and Tormat. Removes extra body parts (ie. equipment slots) from allies, Requires Serum of Cure Corruption
- Wallet (lost property) - Open to get gold (-Karma) or Give to a guard (+Karma).
- Suitcase (lost property) - Open to get gold (-Karma) or Give to a guard (+Karma).
- Love Potion - Increases or decreases relationship with target. Target may lay egg and give you a gene.
- Cat's Cradle Bomb - Sold by <Noel> the bomber in Derphy. Weight 160s. When used will cause a huge explosion, which will do severe damage to map, kill the player while being as damaging as a bad massage for enemies.
- Maid Card - Trains an ally as a maid. Giving it +6% to all status.
- Priest Mask/High Priest Mask - Event reward or get from <Cutie> Gods' Emissary (Truce Ground) in exchange for ore. Used as an offering at Mystic Lake to summon gods.
- Special/Energy Rift Particles - Collected in event-only Rift dungeon. Used to buy event items or convert into Rift Particles.
- Sand of Time hourglass - Gives time to speed up Mask opening in Mystic Lake.
- Puzzle piece- Attempting to pick up a copy of artifact-quality equipment you already own will cause it to turn into stardust/puzzle piece, which can be used to increase enchantment level of any artifact by 1.
- Figures - They have a chance of being dropped by a monster upon death. Used to place in museums, raises museum impressiveness.
- Cards - like figurines, have a chance of being dropped by NPCs upon death. Used to restore potential to allies' skills.
- Elona Mobile main page