|(random name) the goose|
|Level 8 Servant Fencer (Claymore)|
Tactics: 15 (81%)
Long Sword: 17 (85%)
|Reaction to Player:||Neutral?|
|When Below 25% HP:||No Action|
They also can be found in Ol-dran as friendly NPCs, providing a variety of services, and in Sacred Library of Irva as neutral NPCs. They cannot be dominated nor captured. They can however, be copied with an Astral Light Pen if the conditions are met.
In combat, they attack from melee, and can use Feather to buff themselves.
They have the unique ability to occasionally lay platinum coins after eating, similar to the Cute fairy's seed-laying ability. It seems that this ability does not activate from flour-based foods, and has a higher chance of activating from meat-based foods.
In later versions, geese had their class changed from claymore to fencer, a cosmetic rename that led to only slight changes in base skill levels. They still fight as melee pets, and retain the claymore's class feat.
When it eats food as an ally, it will lay two platinum coins if conditions are met.
- Food needs to provide at least 3000 nutrition.
- Geese only lay for good quality food: Herbs, corpses, cooked food, and rotten cooked food.
- Geese do not lay for low quality food: Non-cooked fruits or vegetables, or non-cooked rotten corpses.
- The player needs to have slept since the last time you claimed two platinum coins from it's ability.
- Geese only lay two platinum per sleep.
Geese can be evolved into a Golden Goose with a <god heart>, gaining 10 constitution, 20 perception, 10 learning, 10 magic, 50 speed, the Platinum Song special action, and a new sprite. It has a 1/30 chance of using Platinum Song, twice as likely as the evolved forms of the Nymph, Flying frog, and Poison arrow frog.
- HP 42
- MP 60
- INI 391(116)
cardgooscreates a card of goose.
figuregooscreates a figurine of goose.
The sprite number for goose is 326.
|Card||A part of Yacatect of Wealth, and her servant. A goose with a brilliant white coat that lays eggs containing platinum coins when fed. Its body doesn't actually contain any lumps of platinum.||富のヤカテクトの一部にしてその下僕。輝くような白い毛並みのガチョウで、満腹になるとプラチナ硬貨の入った卵を産む。体内にプラチナの塊などはない。|
- Their name, appearance and unique ability make them a direct reference to The Goose that Laid the Golden Eggs, one of the most famous of Aesop's Fables.