Each character can learn a max of 15 skills beside the 3 base skills so choose your skills wisely.
- Base Aiming
- Indicates how fast he can aim at his target. Base skills can't be focused. He will gradually develop them depending on his potential.
- Aiming Speed +
- Base Teamwork
- Indicates his workrate. Base skills can't be focused. He will gradually develop them depending on his potential.
- Workrate influences how often teammates improve focused skills over other ones.
- Work Rate +
- When a rogue scores a critical kill, the enemy drops money. Guaranteed! She even gets more than normal amount.
- % more money
- A hunter receives reduced range penalty and can fire a gun beyond its effective range.
- % range penalty
- Enemies shot by a sheriff will be knocked back and slowed down, making them easy targets.
- knock back
- A militia can occasionally throw a grenade at a random enemy. The throwing rate also increases as he levels.
- grenade damage
- While a sniper is not firing or reloading, his adrenaline and the damage bonus go up. Adrenaline diminishes once he misses a shot.
- % damage bonus(max)
- A ranger gains adrenaline every time he kills an enemy. When it's full, all the troops go rampage and his adrenalin diminishes.
- % more rampage duration
- When a Duelist shoots an enemy, her adrenaline and the damage bonus go up. Adrenaline diminishes quickly when not firing.
- % damage bonus(max)
- A noble gains 40% more EXP from killing enemies. Also rewarded slight bonuses to damage and accuracy per level.
- % more damage and accuracy
- When an enemy attacks the castle, a guardian can inflict certain damage back to the enemy.
- damage to the attacker, rounded down
- Decreases the bullet spread, making it fly to just where you aim at.
- 11-41% less bullet spread (no max, upper value is at level 10)
- Anti Armor
- You know weak spots of armored creatures. Sheriff, Militia, Ranger, Noble
- 9-72% damage vs Armor
- Aimed Shot
- Each level invested in the skill increases the damage but decreases fire rate. Rogue, Hunter, Sniper, Duelist
- 7-70% damage, fire rate decreased
- You will be able to see more skill options when leveling up.
- +1-2 option(s) available when leveled (Hirelings have no use for this, and cannot gain it except through the Special Trainer.)
- Makes you calm and recover quickly from gun recoil.
- 12-44% faster recovery (no max, upper value is at level 10)
- Big Gun
- The skill is required to handle big guns such as Rockets and Flame throwers. Militia, Ranger, Noble
- You can equip Lv. 1-N big guns
- The skill is required to handle rifles such as assault rifles, sniper rifles, and bowguns. Rogue, Hunter, Sniper, Noble, Militia
- You can equip Lv. 1-N rifles
- Reloading! Faster reloading is all you need!
- 11-41% faster reloading (no max, upper value is at level 10)
- Formula: current weapon time reload / (1 + (x % faster reloading/100)) = result time reload
- (for example: Pistol (time reload 2000 ms), skill 44 % faster reloading: 2000 / (1 + (44 / 100)) = 1388 ms)
- Note: Level 23 Reloading = 70% faster reload time. On a Gravity Gun, this means a reload time of 5294 ms.
- The skill is required to handle shotguns. Hunter, Sheriff, Noble, Guardian
- You can equip Lv. 1-N shotguns
- Small Gun
- The skill is required to handle small weapons such as pistols and machine pistols. Rogue, Hunter, Ranger, Noble, Guardian, Duelist
- It is also possible to give this skill to Militia by leaving them with no weapon for a fight or two, though not advised. Presumably, the grenade attacks count for weapon experience and unarmed counts as small guns.
- You can equip Lv. 1-N small guns
- Bow Master
- You've mastered the art of the bow. Your arrows and bolts penetrate through enemies. Hunter, Ranger, Noble
- +1-10 penetrations
- When firing an automatic rifle or machine gun, bullets don't spread and do 25% more damage for a certain period. (Note: This skill only affects these two weapons) Rogue, Hunter, Militia, Noble
- Applied to first 2-6 shots
- Cripple Shot
- Slows down the shot enemy so you can dish it anyway you want. Hunter, Sheriff, Militia
- 5-32% slow down per hit
- Da Bomb
- Explosive weapons such as rockets, grenades, and gravity gun do extra damages. Militia, Ranger
- 7-52% damage
- Lowers the damage dealt by the shot enemy. Very effective against tough creatures. Sniper, Guardian
- Since creatures don't do negative damage, this is likely a misprint: the damage is more likely 1/(1+reduced%), so the maximum bonus will reduce the damage by 2/3.
- 20-200% reduced damage
- Dr Holliday
- When equipped with a shotgun, each level of the skill increases the number of shells shot, but decreases accuracy. Sheriff, Guardian
- +1-5 shot(s) fired
- Everyone should just make sure not to piss you off. Your rampage duration lasts longer than normal. Stacks on the ranger's bonus. Sheriff, Militia, Duelist
- 13-47% rampage duration
- You are a real killer. When you score a critical kill, you receive extra EXP. Rogue, Militia, Sniper, Duelist
- 21-73% extra EXP
- Last Hope
- When the castle is attacked while the wall is heavily damaged, you get a fair chance of going rampage. Sheriff, Ranger, Guardian
- When the wall HP is less than 19-55%
- Increases the chance that the killed enemy drops gold pieces. When stacked on the rogue's critical kill bonus, she gets double the money. Rogue, Duelist, Noble
- 14-57% more chance
- One Hit Kill
- When equipped with a sniper rifle, you can sometimes kill an enemy in 1 shot no matter how much HP it has. Doesn't work on bosses though. (Note: This skill only affects this weapon) Sniper
- 5-32% chance of 1 hit kill
- One Shot
- When equipped with a pistol or a sniper rifle, the last bullet of the magazine will deal massive damage. (Note: this skill ONLY affects pistol, laser pistol, machine pistol, and sniper rifle) Rogue, Sniper, Duelist
- 370-1000% damage
- Power Shot
- When equipped with a non-autofire gun, you sometimes do 1.5x damage. Never ask why! (note: a normally non-autofire gun with an autofire mod still recieves the bonus) Rogue, Hunter, Sniper, Duelist
- 10-100% chance
- It gives you a small chance of critical shot even when you don't hit the enemy's weak spot. Rogue, Sniper, Duelist
- 7-28% chance
- Think the wages you pay are too much? Have an accountant and hold down the wages! Noble, Guardian
- +7-43% cheaper wages
- You become a hyperactive person. You get a fair chance of gaining extra AP after each battle. Rogue, Ranger, Noble
- +1-10 AP (random)
- You know how to encourage the egg production of chickens. Your lovely chickens will give you more eggs! Hunter, Ranger
- +9-63% more eggs
- Increases the benefit of having dinner. In short, you get more EXP after dinner. Hunter, Noble
- +7-27% base exp bonus
- Occasionally, you will be able to completely nullify the damage done to the castle. Sheriff, Guardian
- +5-23% nullify chance
- You know how to build a good gun. When adding a modification to a gun, the effect increases. Hunter, Duelist
- +7-52% bonus to the effect
- You receive the insurance EVERY TIME an enemy hits the castle! Sheriff, Noble, Guardian
- 2-11 gp per hit
- Leadership raises the morale of the team, making your troops aim faster. Sheriff, Ranger, Guardian
- +7-52% faster aiming
- With the feat, you are awarded compensation every time you explode your little sister! Militia, Guardian
- 10-55 gold per sister exploded
- Quick Eyed
- The feat increases the chance you get good events while searching in the town. Rogue, Sheriff
- +15-105% good events
- You can slaugher more people and get more money in the museum! Rogue
- +7-70 people killed
- Enemies killed by your troops drop items more often with the skill. Hunter, Ranger
- Loot (statues, scrap metal, helmets, etc) can be sold in Town for face value.
- Useable items (weapons, mods, grenades, Grail, etc) can be sold in Town for 20% of the face value.
- +9-35% chance of item drop
- You are a respected supplier. Recharge time of all usable items are reduced. Militia, Ranger, Guardian
- +20-200% faster recharge
- Taunting enemies makes them angry and stronger. But it will increase the mission reward money somehow. Don't stack (in any case, the maximum bonus is 60%). Sheriff, Militia, Noble
- +10-60% reward
|One Hit Kill||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||Yes||No|
*These skills can be achieved from medal. **Rangers can't use rifles, including bowguns. Bow Master has no effect for them.