|You see the infamous rogue's den Derphy.|
To the south of Port Kapul, southwest of Vernis, and west of Yowyn, lies the rogue town, Derphy. Being a town without guards would bring a thief protection from the law, but also send him into a place filled with scoundrels and ruffians.
Derphy is not actually in sight of the road that passes it. It lies in the southeast of a small valley southwest of Vernis.
For visual directions, see the map.
- Goods vendor
- General vendor
- Black Market Vendor
- Slave master
- The Slave master
- The only place in the game where you can buy humanoid pets. They are usually proportionate to your level.
- Thieves' Guild
- You can pay to sleep with these people. As you are the client, they won't give you any gold and you are the one inflicted with Insanity. Like any other person, they may give you STDs (i.e. make you Sick).
- You may still get them drunk in order to trigger the "Interested in a little tail t'night?" dialog, making them the client, as normal.
- They're high tippers if you have a high enough Performer skill to avoid getting rocks thrown at you.
- No guards
- A nice place to lay low and hide whenever you reach low enough karma to become hunted down by the guards in the other cities. However, it can be frustrating to track down individuals for quests.
- Be careful of rogues- if either of you walk into each other there is a chance that you may find yourself mysteriously missing some gold. Unfortunately, killing the rogue is no guarantee of getting back the gold. You can tell that you lost money to a pickpocket if you see the text "Oops, sorry." and hear the sound that indicates a shift in your account balance.
- <Noel> the Bomber
- <Marks> the Great Thief
- <Abyss> the Thief Watchman
- Gives quests for the Thieves' Guild.
What's unique in Mobile?
- Handcrafting Table – Unique Crafting Table for making weapons, vampire blood, Snowmen, etc.
- See Town Achievements for town specific quests.
- Cooking tool (Lv 4)
- Gambling Tables
- Vault ATM
- Handcrafting Table
- <Brandon> the Prophet
- <Alvis> the apprentice - Gives "fake prophet" quest and "Mini cave" quest.
- <Nicole> the trainee - Gives access to "Gale Canyon" dungeon (requires weight >195s).
- Party Trainee - Gives access to Special Event Dungeons.
Side Quests in Mobile
See Quests (mobile) for details.
Quest: “Ask about the Prophet”
- Trigger: ?
- Story: ?
Quest: “Send love letter to Noel”
- Trigger: ?
- Story: ?
|Towns||Derphy · Larna · Lumiest · Noyel · Palmia · Port Kapul · Vernis · Yowyn|
|Dungeons||Ancient Castle · Crypt of the Damned · Dragon's Nest · Lesimas · Minotaur's Nest · Mountain Pass · Puppy Cave · Pyramid · Tower of Fire · Yeek's Nest · Fort of Chaos (Beast) · Fort of Chaos (Collapsed) · Fort of Chaos (Machine) · The Void|
|Other||Your Home · Cyber Dome · The Embassy · The Graveyard · The Mansion of Younger Sister · Miral and Garok's Workshop · The Truce Ground · Jail · Show House · North Tyris South Border|
|Deeds||Farm · Discarded ranch · Dungeon · Museum · Ranch · Shop · Storage House|
|Elona+||Doujou · Abode of Witch · The Adventure Seminar · Devil Cape|