Please backup your save file before using this.
Hello, i want to play the dektsop version of elonia.
So I want to ask some question
1. Do you need to install the game or just execute the .exe file?
2. Do you need internet connection to play the game?
3. if i extract the game in the download folder, do the game create files in other location? Like in roaming or something like that?
Please answer, thank you! (Sorry my english is bad)
Welcome to Elona!
Execute Elona.exe (or Elonaplus.exe, if you are using this version)
No you don't. Internet is optional, and you can disable internet option entirely.
No, but you should install the game to its own folder to help organize your computer.
Thank you @Astraltor !
Ah, i want to ask one more thing.
How do i uninstall the game?
Delete the folder
>Small question, is it possible to take the translated text from the Elona+ Custom variant of the game and add it to Elona+?
Yup. The best thing to do is to send it to the dev via his blog. (Please ask permission from the people who did the translations though. no drama pls)
Book.txt and other external file translations tend to be incorporated quickly. Hard-coded text is... slow? I think I've sent the seminar translations twice already - no dice. The first time was in 2019, and the next was... last year in october? I'll resend it again when I have more stuff done.
>That is not an android port of elona.
Oh ok my bad. Looks like it's got micro-transactions too...
>I'm not sure why there was a need to "balance the difference in speed"
My two guesses are that it's to:
1. discourage brute-forcing of difficult enemies, just like the other nerfs (e.g. reverse-combo counter to reduce advantage of having a lot of hands/pets)
2. make mid-game easier and late game harder. Seems like there are a few more sources of Speed experience and potential now, but Speed is less useful with its effect capped + changes to its effect on rate of passage of time + this change here.
Is this a new version for elona mobile?
How do I use this? Pls help ty
This thread is for the Elona+ mod of Elona (PC)
What do you think?