Elona+ Custom (aka E+C) is an addon mod to Elona+.
It aims to provide more and better translation to the game, while also introducing a few features meant to serve as quality of life options.
We try our hardest to keep E+C 100% compatible with E+, so that players can go back to E+ seamlessly if they want or need to.
- Elona: Original game developed by Noa
- Elona+: Elona mod developed by Ano
- Elona+ Custom (E+C): Elona+ mod originally created by AnnaBannana, currently maintained as a joint project by AnnaBannana and BloodyShade
E+C received contributions from several members of the Elona community:
- Soudai53 (Item translations for E+C)
- 名無しくん (Code updating for E+C)
- Hebiko (Translations for various things for E+C)
- PeatearB (Translations for various things for E+C)
- Sableye (AKA Glyphy) (For his work on E+C-G, from which I have ported things)
- Jehmil (Translations for various things for E+C)
- Many others in this wikia and over at the jp board for reporting bugs as well
- BEFORE DOING ANYTHING, PLEASE BACKUP YOUR SAVES!
- Install Elona+ as you normally would.
- Unpack the E+C archive inside the Elona+ folder, such that the ElonaC.exe file is in the same folder as elonaplus.exe
- If asked to overwrite files (like talk.txt/config.txt), do replace them.
- Launch the game through ElonaC.exe instead of elonaplus.exe in order to play using E+C.
If you are using WINDOWS 8/8.1/10, please try setting the compatibility of the .exe to WINDOWS 7 before reporting errors. Also make sure the 2 scene .hsp files are in the same folder as the .exe
Everything related to E+C can be found on my site:
BloodyShade's Elona Repository
Alternatively, I keep the working versions on mega as well:
Latest Version: E+C 1.89.3
Notes for the latest version:
- Ganmbler changed to Gambler as it should be. (thanks Glyphy for noticing that one)
- Nazuna not showing her dialog due to old variable name being checked. (thanks Anon for the report)
Please report any bugs you find (if possible, try to isolate it to E+C). Provide as much information as possible as to how/when the problem happens, and if possible, provide a save file just before the problem happens in case it can be easily reproduced like that.